Friday, September 5, 2008

Maddie and the Tinky-Winkies



On Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons, Maddie goes straight from school to gymnastics practice. She has to have a ponytail when she works out, so in the morning, I always put her hair up before she goes to school.




I started brushing her hair back this morning to gather it into the ponytail and she protested.
"Mom! Don't brush my hair like that; the tinky-winkies will come out!"




"The what?" I asked .




"The tinky-winkies!"




"What are the tinky-winkies?"




"This!" And she held some wispy pieces of hair out from her head that never seem to behave when the rest of her hair is tamed into the pony.








In this picture, you can see the tinky-winkies really well!



However, a little gel, and a little hairspray and...




Ta-da! The tinky-winkies are all hiding!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Oh that's hilarious! I always think the tiny-winkies are so cute on everyone else, but honestly I don't like it when mine come out either!