Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holidays

Ah-h-h-h, my computer is back! Well, the internet is still not working on it, but I have all my pictures which can be saved on the flash drive and plugged in elsewhere to post them. Either way, I'm excited to have it back!


So...since I missed Halloween and Thanksgiving--as far as illustrating them here--I thought I would put up the pictures to play catch-up!


HALLOWEEN



I think the picture speaks for itself--poor Harli!








The younger girls--Maddie as a fairy princess, Emily as a prom queen (remember she's only 12!), and Ellie as Giselle (from "Enchanted").


THANKSGIVING

We spent Thanksgiving with a couple of other families here in town and asked our good friend, Karen Christensen to photograph our family since we hadn't had a family portrait in a while. I think it turned out pretty well!


The Krommenhoek Family--Thanksgiving 2008

Karen also thought that while we were at it, we might as well take the following picture too.

Mr. and Mrs. Krommenhoek--Thanksgiving 2008

Coming up in the near future--Christmas with the Krommenhoeks!

No comments: