Monday, December 28, 2009

Flashback #3--October 2009

October was a very exciting time. My youngest sister, Rachel was getting married in the Salt Lake Temple and we were traveling down to Utah for the occasion.
Siblings: Jared, Kelly, Rachel w/ new husband, Nate, Wendy, Daniel

My mom commented on how much different it was preparing for this wedding because Rachel was a little older than Wendy and I had been and had more clear cut ideas about what she wanted.

Nate & Rachel

The wedding was absolutely beautiful! Everything turned out wonderfully. The younger nieces all had matching outfits and were adorable.
All of the nieces
Cousins: Ava, Lucy, Ellie, Olivia



Nate and Rachel make a very lovely couple and I'm so excited to have another great brother-in-law!

2 comments:

dishes and laundry said...

It amazes me that Ellie was so sick and she was still all smiles in every picture!

Bebe McGooch said...

I know, Ellie still was able to stay photogenic!

We loved having you guys down for the wedding.